Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Operation Minus 10!

We all go through these phases where we decide "I'm going to get healthier, I am going to eat better, I am going to exercise..." blah, blah.

I am no different. In fact, I believe I've done it twice since I started this blog over a year ago. I'm on the kick again. The numbers on my scale have breached a certain point and that propels me to the gym and the salad bar.

I have started a little journal, following my progress for my workouts and what I eat every day. It will also list my current weight each day. As I go through the process and the pages, I hope that number will become smaller and smaller.

Here's to another attempt at "Operation Minus 10." If I get rid of 10 pounds by our wedding anniversary (September 27), I will treat myself to a manicure and a pedicure, something I ALWAYS want to get, but never seem to be able to.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. The place Dee treated me to before my wedding was pretty awesome. I recommend there.

    ReplyDelete