Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stringing Words Together

You may have noticed, I changed the name of my blog. I can't imagine that you noticed (or even care!) but I thought if I was going to be more serious about this blogging thing, I should probably have a title that actually means something.

Inspired by Tetzlaffino, who boldly started her own blog (props to you lady!), I have decided to retry blogging. I renamed the blog "Stringing Words Together" because I find that, as I age and progress in my career as a designer, I find it harder and harder to string two coherent words together.

So I am going to try it again, at least once a week, to post something. Maybe Tetzlaffino has restarted the trend, and more and more of our friends will blog or maybe return to their blogs. (Ahem... BUTTER!) My hope that with the motivation of my friends, I can keep at it, flex those writing muscles and perhaps even share some wisdom and humor along the way. It might not always be commentary. I am also going to try to do some character journals. We'll see how it goes.

Now what I need is people to follow my blog. That way, when I fail to post something, there is someone out there who might give me a virtual kick in the pants to get on it.

I currently have three followers. Let's see if I can increase that to ten by September 1. Any takers? Make sure to click that magical button that allows Blogger to send fun little messages to your inbox to let you know when I have written something witty or interesting... or just SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment